Evaluation period reset:
- If you have been test-driving Directory Opus 10.2 or earlier and your 60-day evaluation has run out, you can request a new 60-day evaluation for Directory Opus 10.5 to see what's new.
- If you're currently using an Opus 10.2 or earlier evaluation certificate then you'll need a new 10.5 evaluation certificate as the old eval cert won't work with the new version (it will say the old cert has expired). You'll get a full 60-day period from the new cert.
- If you've purchased Opus 10 already then you don't need to do anything. Your existing certificate will continue to work with all 10.x versions and never expires.
The 10.5.0.0 update includes everything from the 10.2.0.x beta versions:
(The help file contains a summary of all these changes in one place and will be displayed the first time you run the new version.)
- 10.2.0.1 (59 changes)
- 10.2.0.2 (35 changes)
- 10.2.0.3 (15 changes)
- 10.2.0.4 (9 changes)
- 10.2.0.5 (17 changes)
- 10.2.0.6 (16 changes)
- 10.2.0.7 (18 changes)
- 10.2.0.8 (12 changes)
- 10.2.0.9 (8 changes)
- Setting a folder to the Music type did not give it a CD Cover thumbnail when shell folder thumbs were enabled.
- Go TABGROUPLIST did not support the new tab group folders feature
- Fixed a Print button placed on the toolbar not enabling/disabling correctly when changing folders
- MTP - Split dialog showed internal filename for MTP files
- MTP - fix non-file objects from appearing in the directory
- MTP - the GetSizes command would stop after the first folder
- GetSizes progress dialog no longer shows internal names for libraries/MTP
( http://youtu.be/wVa9H_3H_AY )