KingOfDaClick's Pack 2020 - (.ocb file only)

Has anyone tried this theme with Directory Opus 11 yet?

Mike5614

Hi Mike
Just updated the Theme For Directory opus11
Enjoy

How come I can't change toolbar colors. Am I missing something. Using Dopus 11.

Mike5614

hi Mike
Are you getting black toolbars, if so then it means your images are not loading up...meaning it not installed in
C:\KODC Themes

Make sure its not C:\KODC Themes\KODC Themes

Wish i could upload an installer but it seems to only allow zip uploads (security reason no doubt).

Got that straightened out but now when I change the color of a toolbar it moves the toolbar. How do I keep the toolbars in their current locations. In other words when I change the color of the left sidebar how do I keep it as the left sidebar, for some reason changing the color moves the toolbar.

Thanks, Mike5614

Hello,
I'm real pleased with this theme but having added the "Viewer Pane" button to the Operations toolbar, the viewer pane doesn't function properly for me. The hex view doesn't work at all. It either displays black when it should automatically display in hex (for exe, dll, etc. files) or it displays white for files it can display normally (txt, pdf, etc.) when I press the "Hex View" button on the control bar at the bottom of the viewer pane.
Any idea what's wrong?
Thanks.

This is my first attempt to use the same, which was a bit of a disaster. I was not able to produce the same and I also lost directory opus entirely, thank God for backup and restore.

This is what I attempted to do. I'm using Opus 11.5. I was attempting to use the theme , screenshot 2, located at KingOfDaClick's Pack 2018 - (.ocb file only).

I tried downloading KODC Themes.zip and a few other things. There was a lot of icons in some of the downloads. My concern is less about the icons. Especially the ones that drive you buggy lol.

The theme I'm trying to use the one that is brown which I think would be called camel.

Can someone help my work they absolute direction on how I can go about installing that theme.
Bob

Hi Robert
if your familiar with the "backup and restore" feature in Directory Opus all you need to do is the following.

1. Download KODC Themes.zip
  2. Extract that zip file to C:\KODC Themes (make sure its not C:\KODC Themes\KODC Themes)
  3. Open the "Backup and Restore" feature and the open the following file "KODC 2014 - Large Icons.ocb" (its found in "C:\KODC Themes")
  4. Restart directory opus and it should then appear.

Also you can change toolbar colours (brown toolbars you mentioned) by clicking on the "wand icon" button (2nd last icon - top far right)
Good luck

Regards,
KODC

Just be aware that if you do this you'll lose your own configuration, so make sure you back it up first.

It sure sounds easy using the "backup and restore". I'm going to try right now thanks a lot for your help.
Bob

Yes it sure was easy to install. 123 done.

I'm trying to get the screen to, light brown, appearance. Also my display is more of a flat math color. I'm not getting the shiny appearance that I see in the display.

Bob

Good evening King,
I am using DO at work from a usb key. I do not want to put the kodc theme folder on the work computer hd. Is there a way to keep the kodc theme folder on the usb key and be able to change theme colors?

[quote="apophus"]Hello,
I'm real pleased with this theme but having added the "Viewer Pane" button to the Operations toolbar, the viewer pane doesn't function properly for me. The hex view doesn't work at all. It either displays black when it should automatically display in hex (for exe, dll, etc. files) or it displays white for files it can display normally (txt, pdf, etc.) when I press the "Hex View" button on the control bar at the bottom of the viewer pane.
Any idea what's wrong?
Thanks.[/quote]

Has anyone else seen the above behavior?
Thanks.

Hi Apophus
Sorry for this late reply, took me a while to discover how to fix this.
Seems the hex viewer is disabled by default on my configuration(theme).
To enable it please do the following:

1. Go Directory Opus preferences.
  2. Under "Viewer" section click "Viewer plugins"
  3. Click on "text", then click on "configure.
  4. A small window will pop up with a check box "Enable Hex (binary) Viewer"
  5. Tick on this check box and then click "Ok"

Done...
I'll be sure to fix this in my next release.

Cheers,
Clicks

Hi Kingofdaclick
I really congratulate your efforts as regards this excellent theme pack. You must have been with Dopus since Amiga days to have such proficiency.
Transformatory and simply bloody brilliant.
Huge thanks.

KODC 2015
Changes

• Includes 2 new Icon sets
  • added FileBot Button - Rename Movies & TV shows
  • added Miran's "TheMovieDB Poster&Info Downloader"
  • added Button to download Subtitles From subscene.com
  • added Leo's Star Ratings Buttons/Menu
  • added tbone's Lock On/Off (protect items from deletion) button.
  • added "open with" button for Adobe Photoshop.
  • added "open with" buttons For AVS Audio Editor/video Editor/Audio converter/Video Converter/Document Converter.
  • Updated Select button - now uses YankeeZulu's "Select By Filter" menu button.

Regards
KODC

If you link your account you will automatically get the ability to edit your own posts within this part of the forum, allowing you to make edits as and when you wish.

Thank you very much this theme is really well done :slight_smile:

[quote="KingOfDaClick"]SCREENSHOT 1

SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 3

SCREENSHOT 4

[/quote]

@KingOfDaClick, please repost the images you've got there when you have a chance... The image links are no longer working...

Nice contribution, thanks for your work. In the screenshot at the beginning of this thread I see a black theme with what looks like a black lister background. I've got the black toolbars but can't find a theme/option for a black lister. Is there a trick to do this?