KingOfDaClick's Pack 2020 - (.ocb file only)

Warning:

This post links to a Configuration Backup (.ocb file). Unlike themes (.dlt files), configuration backups replace your entire configuration. Installing a configuration backup will change every single Opus setting, and all your toolbars, folder formats, etc., to the ones saved in the file by the author.

If you only want to affect visual settings then do not install configuration backups; only install actual theme files (.dlt).

If you install the .ocb file be sure to backup your own configuration first so that you can go back to it. Use Settings -> Backup & Restore to create a backup of your configuration.

• Changed appearance, now only has two toolbars on top and some minor coloring adjustments.
  • Added a toolbar at the bottom for Lister styles (this may take time to get used to).
  • Added a location field for both source and destination panels.
  • Added Mkvtoolnix send to button.
  • Added explorer tree dual mode to Lister Styles

Special thanks to "SoBreezyInChile" for feedback and suggestions.

• Updated Quadrates iconset (blends with theme now)
  • Theme is now darker
  • Added Sasa's Radio Button
  • Added Auden's Picture Compare Button
  • Added send to Foobar2000 Button
  • Updated FileBot Buttons.
  • Added FileBot Rename & Move to Show Folder Button.
    (renames Tv Show files then moves them into a set folder).
  • Added FileBot Get Episode List Button.
    (creates Text file that list Tv Show episode names).

SCREENSHOTS - (KODC 2020)

--To apply theme--
1 - Download file

2 - Extract to C:\KODC Themes
(MAKE SURE ITS NOT C:\KODC Themes\KODC Themes)

3 -.Use Settings -> Backup & Restore -Restore Configuration - Open
"C:\KODC Themes\KODC 2017.ocb" and fellow the installation steps from there

(Please note you will need to edit some of the buttons to correspond to your folder locations)

To change Drive Icons

1. download file

2. Go to C:\KODC Themes\KODC Chameleon\

3.open either

• Apply Cameleon Drive icons (folder)
  • Apply FutureRain Drive icons (folder)
  1. Click on the drive letter that correspond with your hardware . for example if D: is a cd/dvd rom drive then open -
    "Chameleon Drive icons - D drive - CD Drive.reg"

For more info read Leo's instructions

Credit goes to everyone who contributes to this site!!!
:smiley:

KODC Themes.zip (6.6 MB)

4 Likes

Really beautiful, very orderly and intuitive

Glad you like it Birba....thanks

Does anyone know how to change the drive icons?
i think i need a 3rd party software to do this, because it seems to be a windows issue more than a Directory Opus issue.

Cheers All

This topic should get you started changing the icons.

Thx alot i got the hang of drive icons now.

i am now wondering if it is possible to make a button that changes toolbar images automatically, Instead of having to click customize and change it from the drop down combo box.

having this button would be a great feature for this theme.

Thanks

That's what Icon Sets are for.

See the Icon Set Specifications document at the GPSoftware download page. (It's right at the bottom at the time of writing.)

where's the download link??

It should be at the bottom of the post:

Because of the large pictures, if you're viewing this topic in a small browser window you will have to scroll to the right to see the Download icon.

Hi,
I'm new to Directory Opus & getting acquainted. With this theme is it possible to customize the paths corresponding to the buttons that appear on the left-hand side toolbar, namely the "Home", "Docs", "Video", etc., buttons? The default paths don't correspond to mine.

Also, in the Settings->Customize->Toolbars tab if the "Image Size" for the "SideBar Left", "SideBar Right" & "ToolBar" (of whatever color) are set to "small", the icons are replaced by a generic smiley face (although "Locationbar" & "Menu" seem adjustable to small). No small icons for those?

O.w., it's a nice package.

Thanks

I realized the simple answer to my question (as I said I'm a newbie to this application): 1st need to choose "Customize" before one can edit the toolbar buttons. But I've had another issue. I think I was floating and unfloating the left bar when I noticed that it'd ended up as a horizontal toolbar on top, & couldn't get it to again become a vertical toolbar on the left. Is there a simple answer to this too?

This is starting to get a little cluttered and off-topic. Please ask your questions in the Help & Support forum as they're generic configuration questions rather than specific to this theme.

hey Guys ....been a while...
in regards to the questions above.

-"customize the paths corresponding to the buttons"

right click on toolbar, then Customize, then right click on the button and click "edit".
you can easily edit buttons paths in there.

• "Also, in the Settings->Customize->Toolbars tab if the "Image Size" for the "SideBar Left", "SideBar Right" & "ToolBar" (of whatever color) are set to "small", the icons are replaced by a generic smiley face"
    =
    i'm sorry to say that this theme doesn't support small icons yet..(maybe with my next release it will).

"I think I was floating and unfloating the left bar when I noticed that it'd ended up as a horizontal toolbar on top, & couldn't get it to again become a vertical toolbar on the left. Is there a simple answer to this too?"

=
if you experience any toolbars going to the top...i recommend clicking the theme changer button (top right corner) and selecting another theme off the list. that that will close the current toolbars and open another set...then re click the theme changer button and select the desired theme and that should place everything back in order, if not...right click on a toolbar and uncheck "lock toolbars" and move the toolbar manually yourself to the desired location.

Good luck and hopefully you'll enjoy using Directory Opus

I agree with the above ... In my threads for this post, I see no link for the KODC.zip download ... only the references to it.

I would love to try this theme.

Can anyone just send a link to me please.

Tnx

ALAN

[quote="fotos4fun"]I agree with the above ... In my threads for this post, I see no link for the KODC.zip download ... only the references to it.

I would love to try this theme.

Can anyone just send a link to me please.

Tnx

ALAN[/quote]

scroll right and you'll see the download link>>>

pics are large so it makes it hard to see the download link...i'll fix that soon....

Hi.
I've installed this into my themes folder.

Themes/KODC ALL IN ONE PACK.ocb
Themes/KODC Cameleon (folder)

And i've checked, all the graphic files ARE within the KODC Cameleon folder

I do the restore and it seemingly works, all new icons, new toolbars, lister layout etc... are there, BUT the background is pure back. The 'Theme Changer' wand does nothing. Trying to change the look in 'toolbars/layouts does nothing (the 3 themes are listed there) It seems none of the graphics are being found?

Any ideas?

Thanks

What is the theme changer wand?

See this FAQ for how to load background images:

[HOW TO: Understand and Configure Background Images)

For toolbars, once you had added an image to the Preferences page shown in that FAQ, you can then OK/Apply Preferences and go to Customize -> Toolbars to set which image the toolbar displays.

Oh sorry..the theme changer 'wand' is part of the theme. It as a wand icon on the top right which should change the theme from the 3 available in the KODC ALL IN ONE PACK package.

I know how to load images but I assumed that this all in one package with all the preset themes....would do it automatically. That's what itsays and shows in the initial post ...3 three images of the different themes...using the 'wand' (top right of initial post pictures).

Or am I wrong?

Sounds like the package has changed since I last looked at it. The changer/package isn't part of Opus itself but hopefully the author will see this and help you.

[quote="Shelley"]Hi.
I've installed this into my themes folder.

Themes/KODC ALL IN ONE PACK.ocb
Themes/KODC Cameleon (folder)

And i've checked, all the graphic files ARE within the KODC Cameleon folder

I do the restore and it seemingly works, all new icons, new toolbars, lister layout etc... are there, BUT the background is pure back. The 'Theme Changer' wand does nothing. Trying to change the look in 'toolbars/layouts does nothing (the 3 themes are listed there) It seems none of the graphics are being found?

Any ideas?

Thanks[/quote]

Hi Shelly

it seems you installed the theme to your own theme folder
this has to be unziped to
C:\KODC Themes
it won't find the image files unless it gets unzipped to that folder.

anyways good luck with it and i hope u like

Cheers

C:\KODC Themes\KODC ALL IN ONE PACK.ocb