Create Easy Thumbnails for Folders

I have an extensive photo collection and quite a few music files as well. In order to make a nice photo for a thumnail, I use the viewer pane to open the image and then select something close to a square shape in the image with my mouse. Right click to copy. Then go to the file and use this three button function. Left click is for the basic paste function. Right click will paste a thumbnail resized and renamed folder.jpg and you have a perfect thumnail with one click. The middle mouse button does the same for music files only renamed coverart.jpg Thanks very much to Leo for writing the code. It's so simple, but I could not figure it out on my own. Merry :opussanta: to all.

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" icon_size="large" min_width="yes" separate="yes" textcol="none" type="three_button"> <label>&amp;Paste</label> <icon1>#DOpus9:editmeta</icon1> <icon2>#viewerpane2</icon2> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Paste</label> <tip>Paste files and folders on the clipboard to the destination folder</tip> <icon1>#file</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Clipboard PASTE</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" icon_size="large" textcol="none"> <label>Thumbnail</label> <icon1>#default:viewerpane2</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Delete folder.bmp QUIET</instruction> <instruction>Clipboard PASTE=bmp AS=folder.bmp</instruction> <instruction>Image CONVERT=jpg HERE FROM=folder.bmp Height=240 WIDTH=240 PRESERVEASPECTRATIO</instruction> <instruction>Delete folder.bmp QUIET</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" icon_size="large" textcol="none"> <label>CD Cover</label> <icon1>#cd2</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Delete folder.bmp QUIET</instruction> <instruction>Clipboard PASTE=bmp AS=coverart.bmp</instruction> <instruction>Image CONVERT=jpg HERE FROM=coverart.bmp Height=240 WIDTH=240 PRESERVEASPECTRATIO</instruction> <instruction>Delete coverart.bmp QUIET</instruction> </function> </button> </button>