S-DOX II Icon Set (2 x 208 icons)

These are beautiful! But I'm not getting Back, Forward, Parent icons in toolbar. Other icon packs work fine. Why is this so? Please let me know.

Other iconssets (e.g. from Chris) replace the default-set, my set almost uses additional icons and offers different arrow-styles. So I decided not to replace them automatically. But you can change them in customize-mode within seconds.

thanks for these mate. :thumbsup:

Final version released.

Nice work. Congrats on the final version.

Checking these out too, as I like your back/forward/up/down and favorite icons. :v

Updated to v1.2

Updated to v1.24

Updated to v1.55

Added 15 small and large control-icons (for mediaplayers supporting commandline to use within DO).

Example screenshot shows transparent floating toolbar with small icons:

Updated to v1.56

Updated network- and drive-icons to fit with the ones from Windows 10. If you don't use Windows 10, keep previous version (nothing else has been changed)!

Updated to v1.75

This is the last release.

Thanks, Vivaldi icon is very welcome! o)

"Last release" is a sad fact! o(

Maybe "last" implies "new set" (which already is in use here :wink:).

I was hoping for something like that! o)

Updated to v1.90 (support for DO12)

Thank you Sasa! o)
I noticed some of the icons from your set appear a little bit smaller than they used to do in DO v11, does your updated version take care of that somehow or is this something that can be fixed differently? I admit, I did not look into the changes regarding icons sets yet! o)

I set small always to 22 and large always to 32, as there're no 48 or 64 icons available at the moment.

On my UWHD (3440x1440@125) they were too small or too large on DO12, that's the reason why I updated the set. But maybe I did something wrong using the new dpi-entries (on my screen the icons are looking good).

BTW it was a good idea not to continue working on the new iconset in the past... as GP mentioned that they now have 4k, I was sure 22/32 pixels will be outdated soon :wink:.

Which screensize and dpi you're using? DO now doesn't scale the icons (here I use 125%, so with older iconset-format DO scales up).

If you want old behaviour with scaling (and less sharp icons), use v1.80.

many thanks for these

Very nice! The flat style is more awesome!
Thanks alot!