Shades of Blue?

My current DOpus config:

Actually looks purplish...

I use an approach similar to Playful, with a much reorganized menu and operations toolbar. I also have several custom toolbars that either appear tied to certain folders or as needed via toggle buttons. It works!

For those curious, the top bar above the DOpus window is a customized Rainmeter configuration, while the bar below the DOpus window is Rainlendar2. I use DesktopCoral to permanently reserve screen space for both.

New DO user here - this looks very pretty! I like the drive bar you have in the middle, it reminds me of NexusFile, which I used before DO, I'll have to give that a try!

How do you find Rainmeter on your CPU performance - is it noticeable?

I use Rainmeter and don't find it uses any noticeable CPU. May depend on what you do with it, of course

[quote="mrderek"]New DO user here - this looks very pretty! I like the drive bar you have in the middle, it reminds me of NexusFile, which I used before DO, I'll have to give that a try!

How do you find Rainmeter on your CPU performance - is it noticeable?[/quote]

Thanks. I've used Rainmeter for years, with next to no drag on my system given the skins I tend to use. As Leo indicated, how you use it may impact performance, especially with both skin design/operation and update frequency.

Thanks Leo and Chuck! I've been using Rainmeter now for a couple of months and it really is awesome! You're both right though about being careful with update frequency / operation. I had a fullscreen equaliser skin for use with my TV, and when not in use I was hiding it, rather than disabling it. I didn't realise that while hidden, it was still actually running, and measuring all my audio! But even with 100 or so EQ bands reading and outputting, the CPU load was only around 12%. I've since fixed the issue and with PC stats/clock/calendar it runs less than 1%.

So thanks for the info! The other software I could recommend (other than Directory Opus of course!) is Display Fusion - for multi-monitor / multi-audio tasks. But it also has a pretty solid scripting system with inbuilt functions and examples. Thanks again!

Hi, Could you please send me the theme? I really like it.