Support renaming files in standalone viewer

Hi,

I'm using Opus' built-in standalone viewer. While browsing images, I'd often like to rename them from default names (DSC*.jpg) to something matching the images content. Thus it'd be great if the standalone viewer would support renaming the current image via F2.

Thanks!

+1

FWIW, there's a "Move" available, maybe that works as a rename. But I don't tried if it's going to remember the folder you "move/rename" pictures to, in case it does not, it surely is of no help.

The standalone viewer misses some (minor?) tweaks to make it really powerful, so +1 for having it pimped a bit in general! o) Things like..

• following the selection in a lister (like the viewer pane does) for having fullscreen image in display#1 while tagging/sorting in a lister on display #2 e.g.
  • some more hotkeys to allow tagging/sorting/rating from fullscreen in general
  • custom info/exif display (with filename maybe some day o)
  • and have the lister selection follow the current image displayed if viewer triggers "next image" (reverse to the first idea)

Still use it alot for (limited) sorting by checkbox feature, cropping screenshots etc. or just viewing images of course. o)