Standalone Image Viewer Auto Starts Slideshow When Resuming Focus

Hello,

Using 12.3.3

If I open an image in the Standalone Image Viewer, then click elsewhere (e.g. desktop) so it loses focus, then click anywhere on the image itself or the background of the Standalone Image Viewer, it activates a double-click (Toggle Slideshow for me).

Happening to anyone else?

What do you have set under Preferences / Viewer / Mouse Buttons?

Does it still happen if you change Left Double-Click to do something else?

If that stops it happening, I'd suspect the mouse button may be failing and double-clicking sometimes on a single click. (All the Logitech mice I've had started to do that after a while.)

If it still happens, are any script add-ins installed that affect the viewer? Or any Windows tools that change mouse or window behavior?

Is it only happening with certain image types?

(I've checked here with PNG images and do not see the same thing, FWIW.)

It does. I changed it to Full Screen and it goes full screen. Or changed it to None, and nothing happens.

I thought of this too and have had it happen many times in the past. I keep testing very very carefully to make sure it's a single click. I even tested with the Windows 7 Mouse double-click setting test. It only shows a single-click happening.

Okay, this was it. When I disabled your Viewer Select script, the problem goes away.

I believe this also only started with 12.3.3 but I can't be 100% certain because I think I skipped 12.3.2

Confirmed! We've fixed this for the next update.

Excellent. Thank you, sir.