Use Button to open OneNote Page

I'm trying to create a button using Opus 12. I want to open the program Onenote16. I'm hoping someone out there has experience with what I need to accomplish.

I Need to execute Onenote, bringing up NoteBook-Section-Page.
OneNote Location - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Onenote 2016
Notebook - AX-Hardware
Section - Asus
Page - PG348Q Bob's Main

Thanks for the help.
Bob

PS I just had to pass this on. I might be the only one out there that did not notice but... I was reading a book and found out that by using the WIN key I could do a search. And wow what a fantastic help.
WIN + (anything you want to search)

We would have to run it as a command line. However, it appears Microsoft removed command line switches from Onenote 2016. (They existed in versions as recent as 2013.)

No idea why they removed them.

Without a way to pass the information on a command line, there won't be a way to open any specific item.

Thank you.
Bob

Can a button be used to just execute the Onenote program from the desktop?

Just use

"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONENOTE.EXE"

In his original post, he said, "I Need to execute Onenote, bringing up NoteBook-Section-Page" and then gave us the Notebook name, Section name, and Page name. We're aware of how to start Onenote, but Microsoft specifically removed command line options in the 2016 version.

Thank you both for your help. "Amorax" I guess I will use your command line with my Macro Express Pro for now.