Columns: ScriptDetails (update status of add-ins etc)

ScriptDetails - A set of columns providing script add-in details.

Columns:

• Status (old, uptodate, local script is newer etc.)
  • Name (DO internal script name)
  • Version
  • MinVersion
  • Description
  • Copyright
  • Info (explanation for errors fetching the status)
  • Enabled (script is enabled in preferences or not)
  • Modified (script has been modified since last use of ScriptWizards upload preperation process)
  • Url (dopus resource center thread url of script/add-in)

Demo:
Usage of the columns in combination with file-lables to mark outdated, current or new scripts:

No labels used:

Notice:
These columns are not coming from a separate script, they are part of the ScriptWizard addin. That's why the installation and download-section below links somewhere else. I decided to split main-functionalities of the ScriptWizard add-in into several threads, just to keep postings short, easier to browse and understand.

Installation & Download:
ScriptWizard: Command: ScriptWizard (multipurpose scripting resources aid)

@tbone: This is terrific. I finally got a chance to install it -- many thanks for a very useful toolset.

My AddIns folder contains three OSP files (e.g., RegExColumns.osp), which SW "can't open" and pops an error box. I'm not sure what's the best way to deal with this. I've put the OSP files into a folder, so they don't choke SW in the AddIns folder, but perhaps there's a better work-around. Or perhaps SW should just ignore OSP files . . .

Thanks again!

Allen

Hi Allen, thanks for trying SW! o)
Is ScriptWizard itself uptodate? Please raise the loglevel for SW to "Dump" (prefs -> toolbars -> scripts -> scriptwizard -> configure) and look for errors in the script console (or just send me the logfile from /dopusdata/logs). A screenshot of that "cannot open" popup would also be interesting! o) My address is: mb_dopus a#t steax.net

Just to inform the reader, all issues have been resolved. Thanks again to you Allen, I appreciate your help!

Just to confirm, tbone has fixed everything I could find. (Which wasn't much!) It's all working on my systems now.

Updated to v0.5.5:

• these columns now feature a (sophisticated? o) cache, making them blazingly fast!

Column data is cached for 2 weeks for each item by default, cache-expiration can be set in the script config of SW.
If you feel the need to clear the column cache, use the button provided in the SW thread, it has a new entry to do so or run "ScriptWizard CLEARCOLS".