中文(简体) - Chinese (Simplified, China)

中文(简体) - Chinese (Simplified, China)

Please report any problems with the translation here.

I noticed that the recent release still suport Chinese.
I want to translate into Chinese.
Can you let me have a try?

Thanks for the offer of help!

Please email info@... with your details.

I am not involved with translation so I do not know if help is currently needed with the Chinese translation, but even if it is not need today we can keep a list of people who can help if it is needed in the future.

Thanks for your offer! Unfortunately the previous translator for the CHT version has not been contactable so there has been a delay in producing the two versions. But, we actually have the completed CHT and CHS language DLLs done now by dealers from China. Please email me directly (greg@gp...) and I can make available the new version 12 DLLs so you can comment if you wish.

Why still doesn't have chs version in DO 12?

The Chinese versions of Opus are provided and available from the various Chinese dealers.

If you want the international version, this now contains both CHT and CHS languages

A CheckBox named "special side" in Dialogue Window of Edit tabs group was translated error. These words was translated 特定边框 , in Chinese 特定边框 means special border.

Dopus12 Settings-FileType can’t display words normal

Thanks. We'll ask the translators.

<?xml version="1.0"?> 计算 &MD5 校验和 计算并显示所选文件的 MD5 校验和 #filecommands @nodeselect GetSizes MD5

Should be

校验值

This translates as "旋转" is wrong, because my license is unable to switch to the Chinese version to English, it is impossible to determine why.

bing cn.bing.com/dict/search?q=旋转&go= ... 6D92A83421

green:电子邮件地址
red:发件人
blue:服务器地址

to

下载完成将提示您安装更新

when move or paste files,a progress window will show repetitive hotkeys on the Abort button.

[quote="qiuqiu"]This translates as "旋转" is wrong, because my license is unable to switch to the Chinese version to English, it is impossible to determine why.

bing cn.bing.com/dict/search?q=旋转&go= ... 6D92A83421[/quote]
my menu is fine.

编号 --> 数值

After testing my translation is not accurate
NTFS ADS -> NTFS数据交换流 (or NTFS数据流)
To be sure NTFS ADS ≠ NTFS广告

你的截图是dopus的哪个设置里的?

设置->文件操作->元数据

可以加QQ群讨论吗?群号 157259622

我的元数据怎么没有你贴图里的对话框?