Queue usability issues

I have few usability issues with queues I would prefer being handled differently:

1. You have one active copy. You perform another copy and you get a dialog saying the operation has been queued, with a checkbox not to notify again for this queue. I check the box not to notify, which works except for the case the last job from queue is being processed. DOpus probably doesn't consider this a queue any more, but I believe if it was a queue once, it should regard it as a queue as long as it exists. Why? It can be very annoying when you are starting your queue. Try to picture this. Copy item 1 (typically 1gb size, it will finish in 10 seconds), queue copy item 2, the queue is being formed (and checkbox ticked), copy item 1 finished, you try to queue copy item 3 and you get notified again about the queue.

2. DOpus nicely marks icons with an overlay that am item has been queued. However, it doesn't mark items that are currently being copied. I find this quite bad while, for example, cleaning up a large download folder. I move items to their folders and I cannot know whether I've perform a move (in the currently running queue job) or I still haven't.

I would find this useful for simple multi-file copy/move without queue as well. A simple play overlay icon without pause line would be nice.

1. I've already asked for this previously, but got rejected. Maybe I'll be more lucky this time. I'd like for deletes to be queued. For example, I'm tidying up a part of download folder. I have a dl\folder\file and 'file' is quite large. Currently, if I move 'file', I will need to come in, for example, half an hour and delete it's parent folder 'folder'. Or most likely, I will forget about this and leave empty folders lying around. What I would like is to be able to queue delete 'folder' after moving 'file' is finished. I wouldn't considered this any more dangerous than normal delete operation.