ImgBurn Toolbar

Hi guys,

I'm new at Dopus and I have just created this toolbar for the great ImgBurn (free burning software).

There are two buttons on the toolbar, one to open the main program and another to add the selected files/folders automatically and burn using ImgBurn.

Just install ImgBurn and the toolbar will work on any lang as I have used environment variables for the Program Files folder path.

Enjoy!

PS you can find more info abou ImgBurn at www.imgburn.com
ImgBurn.dop (1017 Bytes)

Handy - thanks.

A couple of things though - firstly the icons you've used refers to your languages version of Program Files so people with other languages will just see the default smiley faces - easily remedied though.

Secondly, the functionality to add files to ImgBurn is dependant on the latest version - it doesn't work with anything earlier than 2.4.0.0 as far as I can tell.

I stand corrected!

Just fixed the file and the icons are also using environment vars. I think it works now on any lang.

Thanks

Very nice....thanks

Looks useful, since ImgBurn is what I use too. Thanks fdias!

Nice add-on for my favorite burn program. thnx. :smiley:

How to create button: burn selected *.iso or *.dvd file ? It's possible ?

Excellent. Don't know why I didn't think of trying to create this myself... very useful.

What a nice toolbar, thanks. Probably more useful than the NerOpus toolbar. :wink:
Wish GPs would embrace it and expand its features.

Which features are missing that you want?

I think a "Burn Image file" option is the main thing missing.
Additionally: "Create Image File from disc", or perhaps even, "Create Cue File" for example. ImgBurn has a lot of nice options to explore.
Also, I can't make it to work on Win7 x64. I get the 2 generic smiley icons, and the toolbar won't install/appear properly.

You do realise you can edit the toolbar yourself and add any feature that ImgBurn supports from the command line ?

As for the Windows 7 issue it's probably related to the button being configured for the default Vista installation paths rather than the Win7 64Bit ones. Again, you can edit the buttons to fix this.

Thanks, I suspected everything was fully customizable - I'm just new to all this, sorry.
I'll try to add the features I want and fix the paths issue.

FWIW, on Windows 7 you can burn .iso files by double-clicking on them by default.

You should be able to tell ImgBurn to do the same thing if you want to use that instead. I don't have it installed right now to look-up its command-line though.