About some metadata properties and SetAttr

Here are some questions/considerations regarding metadata properties that I have found and thought to bring up for your knowledge.

lensmake, lensmodel : Can be modified via SetAttr META, but are not listed in the manual.

For videos:
subtitles : It's editable in the metadata panel (even if the video does not contain any?), and modifiable via SetAttr, but how to access this property via scripting?
writers : It's editable in the metadata panel and modifiable via SetAttr, but how can this property be retrieved via scripting?

Documents:
contentstatus, language, manager : It's editable in the metadata panel and modifiable via SetAttr, but can these properties be retrieved via scripting?

Thank you for your time and attention to this!

Subtitles aren't editable. You may be thinking of the "Title Subtitle" field, which is something different: It's used for things that have two titles, like you might have Title = "Star Wars Episode IV" and Title Subtitle = "A New Hope". (In reality, it's rarely used when tagging files. Most people would either omit the 2nd part or add it to the main title.)

Yes, my bad. I meant subtitle, to change Title Subtitle. Via SetAttr you can use SetAttr META "subtitle:Title for subtitle" but seems there's no property to retrieve that value via item.metadata.video

item.metadata.video.subtitle might work. If not, we probably haven't hooked it up.