Activate/deactivate Opus internal viewer from a button?

Is there a way to activate/deactivate the internal Opus image viewer from a button?

You could change the Images file type group's double-click action so it runs different commands depending on a variable, or if shift is held down, or similar.

(But it's usually easier to add a right-click entry for the other program(s) you want to use, or for the Opus viewer, whichever you use less often.)

Although the Opus image viewer is as powerful as the program itself, I prefer to use another one (Image & Animation Viewer), only that the latter has a big disadvantage, that in flat view, it only shows the images from a folder, that is , does not link images in one folder with those in another.

So my intention would be to view the images normally with the external viewfinder, and when activating the flat view, view with the Opus viewfinder. Would that be possible?

With the following code I can launch the Opus viewer from a button, but being in Flat View, only the images from a folder are shown. Could I do something to show all the images?

cd "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus"
@async:"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\d8viewer.exe" {filepath|noterm}

Try

Show AUTOFILELIST

instead.

1 Like

What a marvelous code, few words, great result :smile: Thank you very much @lxp once again!

I have a button that activates the flat view without folders:
Set FLATVIEW=MixedNoFolders,Toggle

There will be some way for the files to be displayed like this:

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

And not:

01.jpg
01.jpg