Advance function

Hello Aussieboykie,
I have the same results.
I'm at a loss to explain why.

Yes, no files are left selected.
Redundant No !
I do not have this result at all !!
Does the original button, with the @nodeselect removed, work for you ?
The button doesn't work at all here without @nodeselect !

Ohh do you mean redundant in that dopusrt /cmd select reselect does better ?
Well, we'll have to see.
Perhaps it's paranoid, but it bothers me that select reselect doesn't work without the pseudodelay of dopusrt /cmd.

Regards,
Porcupine

Porc

[quote="porcupine"]
Does the original button, with the @nodeselect removed, work for you ?
The button doesn't work at all here without @nodeselect ![/quote]
My apologies. I thought I had tested this properly with/without @nodeselect but apparently not. Having said that, this gets more and more weird.

This works (your original version) but leaves no files selected.

@firstfileonly @nodeselect dopusrt /cmd copy createfolder {file$|noext} zip here
This is completely broken - it does not create a zip and leaves the originally selected files unselected.

@firstfileonly dopusrt /cmd copy createfolder {file$|noext} zip here
This does what I expected your original version would do - it creates a zip and retains the original file selection.

@firstfileonly dopusrt /cmd copy createfolder {file$|noext} zip here dopusrt /cmd select reselect
I am (very) confused.

Regards, AB

deleted by myself (amix)

I need apologize because i was away since a long time, very sorry, and as the junary month isn't over, happy new year and good health to every creators/users of Directory Opus !!!!!!!! (^O^)/

There is no need at all to apologize !
To the contrary, we would have never accomplished this without you !
Your contribution to this thread is as important as everyone else's contribution.

Thankyou,
Zippo

It certainly is a lesson on sorting the archive bit isn't it ?
Thankyou again y0y0gigi.

Regards,
Zippo

Anyway, Zippo, Aussieboykie,kenalcock,Nudel thank you very much for all your work is this topic...Hard to follow you, but you succed ! :wink: