Advance rename for multiple selection

I have only one e-mail address; possibly I might have typed it incorrectly in one of the attempts.

I will try again later.

Doc

Hi Greg;

Well, all I can say is that is a little hard line.

When I first made this post I had been using Opus for only 2 or 3 days.

I have in the past (on more than one occasion) rushed to buy a shareware program after the first or second day only to regret it later as a bad purchase.

I will no longer buy any program in the “Heat of the moment”, so to speak, as I have been burned a few times.

I do not think that is going to happen to Opus as I have already made the decision to buy as it is one outstanding program with outstanding support (this Forum).

You have to remember that I have 60 days to evaluate it and I am only in the 5th or do day.

I have been working on Opus almost non-stop for the last 5 days to make sure there is not a “gotcha” somewhere that I will regret. So far, so good.

I do a LOT of beta testing for many companies (both software and hardware) and have learned one thing, be cautious, don’t rush into a decision.

After a month or so (more or less) I will most likely purchase Opus and replace my other file managers; but until than, no sell.

Doc

One other thing; EVERY piece of shareware that I use on a regular basis is bought and paid for.

I do know the importance of supporting the developers as I was a programmer for 16 years

Just thought you should know.

Doc

WOW

Opus 9.1.04 Rename Inline=single Works GREAT :smiley:

Thanks so much; that makes so much sense now :sunglasses:

Renaming is now truly a pleasure to use :stuck_out_tongue:

You managed to keep the functionally of single inline renaming (by moving up or down the list while adding the Rename dialog box for multiple files.

Very slick indeed.

Thanks;
Doc

Hi,

Well:) My comments were based solely on the fact of your ill-founded and completely unjustified criticism that evaluation can't submit feedback and comments. As I said, eval users have been happily doing this since 2001. Providing free technical support to people who never have any intention of buying the product is time consuming but we strive to support all our users. Forgive me if I (justifiable in my opinion) took offense at your whinge.

We’re cool :sunglasses:

Thanks;
Doc