AFter uninstall how to re- windows explorer w/ folders

AFter you uninstall opus, is there a way to reassociate windows explorer as the default viewer of folders. Every time I open a folder, I get a box asking me to choose a program to open it with. I choose internet explorer, however, it will not let me check the box that says always use this program.

Any help appreciated!!

I don't know the reg-entry, but you can install DOpus again and deactivate explorer replacement in the settings. After deinstall Opus.

You wrote "Internet Explorer" - you meant windows explorer?

Try the .reg file in this post:

[Using DO with admin rights)

Shout if you still have problems.

I believe the uninstaller should have done this but something obviously went wrong. :frowning:

Hi Nudel,

[quote]I believe the uninstaller should have done this but something obviously went wrong. [/quote]I agree !

Could you enlighten us on how you arrived at the address of your link?

[quote]Using DO with admin rights]
I don't understand this at all.
I think the address should be
[url]PC Anywhere]

Regards,
Zippo

Each post has a very small page icon at the top-left, next to where it says "Posted: ". The icon is a link to the individual post.

Thanks Nudel,

I never knew it.
If I had written this forum program, I wouldn't have let this happen.

Regards,
Zippo

I've changed the tiny image to the text "anchor" which might make it a little more obvious.

"permalink" is the trendy name for such things

Well whatever you call it, it's useful. Thanks for adding that!

Once an anchor, always an anchor....

Thanks for the help all... I will play with this to see if I can get it working, but it is going to have to wait till this next weekend, as I am working about 80 hours right now and the problem is on my home computer. I think I am understanding what you are asking though, and I will give it a shot.

Thanks.