AHK script for Voidtools Everything use with Dopus

I'm a heavy user of Voidtool's Everything, and one operation that I found myself doing again and again was to search for certain a set of files using a series of Everything queries, and to then copy them, bit by bit, into a DOpus lister. The repetitive drag-and-drop mouse operation is quite tedious, however, especially when I'm putting together, say, a playlist of 50 songs, or a set of a few hundred pictures around a given theme.

In searching for a way to do this all with the keyboard with maximal ease, I put together the following AHK script. The script assigns a hotkey (currently Ctrl-K) which, when pressed in Everything, copies all selected files to the last active DOpus lister.

(Incidentally, when writing this script I once again came to appreciate the unique brilliance of DOpus. With any other file utility, the AHK script would have had to activate the file browser, perform a "paste" command, and then reactivate the calling application - causing a flurry of screen flashes, and making the whole things rather clunky and slow. Not with DOpus. DOpus provides the wonderful "dopusrt.exe" utility for external control, which allows the AHK script to send the "paste" command directly to the lister, without ever having to bring DOpus into the foreground, making the whole operation so much smoother! It is specifically use cases like this that I mention to friends when explaining why DOpus is so superior to XYPlorer and Xplorer2).

Anyway, here is the script:

SetTitleMatchMode 2 #IfWinActive Everything ^k:: ; copy all the files Send ^c ; paste them into dopus in the current lister Run "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd clipboard paste

By the way - I wasn't sure if this forum ("Help and Support") was the right place to post this. I didn't see any "Tips and Tricks" forum, so I figured I would put it here. Let me know if it would have been preferable to post elsewhere.

All in all, I think it would be great if we would share with each other our various Opus scripts (and ancillary AHK scripts). I'm sure I would learn a lot from seeing the way other people have taken advantage of DOpus' powerful scripting language. Is there any site or forum where one can currently view a collection of such scripts?

The various Downloads areas are for sharing things.

Within those, there's a big thread about Everything in the Tutorials area.