Alignment of tool bars after changing the resolution of the monitor

I have a 4K display now. Testing around, i found that after a resolution change, one tool bar, holding the drives, is misaligned to the left, showing some arrow symbol for expanding (like there wasn´t enough space).

It seems, like the original alignment, which for me is several standard menues at the left side, & the drive buttons (plus F3 search field at the right) isn´t properly restored (maybe with 4K only?). This part should normally be aligned with the separator bar between the file displays.

Could you post a screenshot showing what you're seeing?

Sure:

The upper image shows what happens after a resolution change, the second one is showing the tool bars correctly.

Many thanks.

I see what's wrong now. We aren't scaling the positions of toolbars within each row with DPI. We'll get that fixed.

Thanks, too!

This has been fixed for the next beta.

Cool, thanks!

I just found out, that this issue was partly reintroduced in version 12.6.2, as ist seems. the correct layout is stable, unless i use Prefs STYLE=normal, or similar. This is, by the way, the same default style, i'm using when Opus is launched. I use the Prefs STYLE command sometimes, to reset the lister, when i had many addional tabs open. But closing the lister & restarting fixes the misplaced tool bar.

You probably need to re-save the style.

I have tried that already. As i said, everything is ok, until i load or reload a style.

Styles normally only change existing windows, so you're probably not using a style when launching Opus. (More likely a layout, or the default lister.)

So there may be two different things, and only one of them has been re-saved.

Leo, you're right, once again. The autostart is indeed a layout, which i have confused with style (i think, both are quite similar, when nothing else was changed in the arrangment of the listers)

I will re-check to save the layout properly. In the meantime i have changed the shortcut to just load a both sides tab group, which basically does the same for me, restoring the basic set of tabs.