Any keyboard input makes DO freeze

Dopus becomes unresponsive each time I have a lister open and try to use the keyboard to do anything in it. I can use the mouse but the program stops responding as soon as I use the keyboard, whether it is FAYT, F6 to focus the location bar or CTRL-TAB to switch between lister panes, anything. Whatever action I try to perform, nothing happens and the lister goes white when I try to close it. I am then presented with the choice to close, restart or wait until the program becomes responsive again.
I have been using the program for years and never had this happen before. Dopus is set to replace Windows Explorer. I first noticed the problem few days ago. The only recent change on my computer was a large Windows 7 update a few days earlier, which was somewhat problematic as it required several reboots before Windows loaded properly again. Windows appears to be working correctly now, but might the Windows Update be the cause of this? And more importantly, how do I go about solving this?

Well, after restarting Dopus and trying some more, I can now suddenly use the keyboard without the program freezing. I did close and reopen Foobar and MacroExpress in the meantime, but I have no idea if that is why it works now and I suspect the problem may return, so any ideas to troubleshoot it would still be welcome.

If it happens again, please create some process dumps while it's frozen and send them to us: Crash dumps for bug reports

Will do so.