Any way to keep operation window on top?

When I start a file copy, move, etc., Directory Opus opens an operation window, which shows me status information about the ongoing work. It would sometimes be handy to be able to set that window to be always-on-top, "pin" it, or whatever textual description you prefer. I can use various WindowBlinds skins to add that ability, but it would be really nice to be able to do it without resorting to third party software. Is there any way to do this in the latest version of DOpus (i.e., 9.5.5.0.3889.x64)? If not, how about considering it as a feature? Thanks in advance.

There is a way to do it, although it's more a side-effect than anything else, so maybe not direct enough...

If you make the lister on-top and then launch the operation, the progress dialog will be on-top as well.

If that doesn't do it for you, drop GPSoftware a feature request.

It would be also very handy, if there was an option to link the lister & the copy window together. Sometimes, when a copy was launched & for example the web browser was
on top, changing the task would bring you to the copy window, where it would be better to have the task change bringing back both parts, lister & copy window.