Any way to select files containing text from clipboard without retyping in FAYT and reactive lister?

So I do a lot of organizing of filenames and folders and most of the time I already have part of the names from a different program such as excel. Typically, I manually search with the FAYT, whether it be one at a time or multiple with a |, such as (test|part).

If I was to copy multiple names, let's say 10 names, is there anyway to search what is in clipboard in a similar manner without having to retype each one in the FAYT and adding | symbols between each one? Maybe a button that can convert the clipboard and add | and auto fill in the FAYT input?

My second question - Is there anyway to select the lister that the filter is on with the keyboard? My settings auto select the first file, however, if I press Ctrl+2 to move that file to the other lister, even though it is selected, it won't work unless I exit the filter and select the lister with the mouse. If I click enter, it will open the file because it is selected, but it won't let me copy,move, delete. I also can't press tab to re-select the lister - only if I exit the filter can I press tab to cycle between the listers. This is a problem because I have to retype the filter each time and there's a lot of extra clicks.

Maybe a button that can convert the clipboard and add | and auto fill in the FAYT input?

Yes, modify the script from here:

https://resource.dopus.com/t/filter-select-multiple-files/36036/2

Is there anyway to select the lister that the filter is on with the keyboard?

Assuming you meant File Display, check Preferences / File Displays / Options / Use Tab key to switch source/destination in dual-display Listers or define a hotkey:

Set SOURCE=Toggle

Yes, modify the script from here:

https://resource.dopus.com/t/filter-select-multiple-files/36036/2

How do I go about modifying the script, I've tried copying text with spaces or enters but nothing is replaced with |

Assuming you meant File Display, check Preferences / File Displays / Options / Use Tab key to switch source/destination in dual-display Listers or define a hotkey:

This is what I was referring to. I have this set, and you while you have filtered enabled, you can use your arrow keys to select a file that is filtered, but you cannot copy or move a file, CTRL+1 / CTRL+2, unless you use your mouse to click that lister. Even if you press tab it will not work. Yes you can move the files with the arrow keys and even press ENTER to open the file, but if I want to copy it to the other lister the only way that works is to use the click the lister with the mouse which then removes the filter and I have to refilter.

For example – have a vertical lister open. on the left side have 3 files named, filename 1, filename2, filename 3. Filter that side by typing file which will show all 3 files. try to move the selected file to the right lister with the keyboard shortct CTRL+2. It will not work unless you reactive the left lister with the mouse.

I have posted an enhanced version, that should be easier to modify:

Hey this is awesome. I really am thankful for all your help.

I'll play around with the settings, too, to try and figure out how to reactivate the lister, so I can copy/move to the right lister without using the mouse. The tab doesn't work, but I'm sure there is a way.