Is there a way to make the location bar in DOpus behave like the one in explorer? For instance if I:
- WinKey+R, type explorer.exe
- Tab to the address field
- And start typing: C:\Windows
- a dropdown listbox appears with items that currently match the typed text.
I realize I can hit the down arrow to cycle through the list of directories, but I want to see a full list and be able to randomly access elements that match my search. As it is I have to iterate through each item to find the item I'm looking for.
Also, by default, the DOpus location bar doesn't provide auto-completion for file names:
- Open DOpus
- Go to the location bar and type: C:\Windows\twunk
- Now hit down or CTRL+down, ALT+down, SHIFT+down, down, or any other variation.
The only way I can get this to work is type the directory in the Location bar, hit enter, and then type the filename in the lister. Often times I'm off by a directory so it means I have to flip between the lister and the location bar more than ought to have to.
It would shave a few keyboard strokes off if I could search for files and directories in the location bar.
Any way to make the location bar behave this way?