Auto installation of Dopus Licence

Is there any way to Dopus script the installation of the Directory Opus licence after Dopus is installed?.

I have a script in a Dopus configuration file that runs when Dopus starts which carries out various checks. I would like to be able to check if Dopus is using a trial licence and if so, auto install our purchased licence. I have found the following method in the Help Topics but you have stated this only works if Dopus is not running which means I cant script it from within:

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe" /cert "<cert filepath>" /regcode <registration code> /norun

Details on silent installs can be found in HOW TO: Perform silent (un)install of Directory Opus

I don't think there is a command to silently install a licence while Opus is running. Opus may need to restart anyway, if it was in Light mode and the licence is for Pro (or vice versa). The best thing to do is to have the script, if it detects the licence needs to be installed, exit Opus, then install the licence via the command line, then restart Opus.

Thanks Leo, I'll give that a try.
My script is written in vbscript. Do you know of a way to detect if a licence needs to be installed?.

You could check if the regcode inside C:\ProgramData\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\Global Data\globaldata.omd is the one you expect.