Auto-launch search when starting Dopus

Hi,

Is it possible to set Dopus so that whenever I first launch, it searches for all files "-CONLFICT-" and their file name?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Best,

Jean

Opus usually stays running in the background once launched. Do you want this to happen only when it is launched, or do you want it to happen whenever a new window is opened, or to set up a hotkey to open a window for the search, or similar?

Hi,

I want the automatic search only to happen when I launch Dopus, not whenever a new lister is opened.

Dopus autostarts when my computer reboots. I'd like then Dopus to run a search of conflicted files that frequently happens with Sync so that I'm aware of it and can fix it. Otherwise, I'd be working on the wrong file version.

Best,

Jean

You can configure Opus to run a command on startup via Preferences / Launching Opus / Startup.

Or it can be done via the OnStartup scripting event, which lets you do something in addition to the other Preferences options, rather than instead of them.

If the search is being done via Windows Search (not Tools > Find Files), then you could also save it as a Stored Query and set it to automatically re-run when you go to the results collection. You could then set the results collection to open on startup (or navigate to it manually).