Automatically position listers

When I open a lister, can I set it to open automatically at a certain position on the screen? For example, on the right or left half? I hope I'm not being redundant, but I've not been able to find an answer to this question in the help file or on the forum.

The settings under Settings > Preferences / Launching Opus / Default Lister influence where new windows will open, assuming you're opening the default lister.

The default lister is the usual case, but you can also open windows via Saved Layouts and a few other methods. You'll probably know if you're doing this, so if that doesn't mean anything, focus on the default lister settings.

If Update Default Lister automatically when closing a Lister is on then you will save over the default lister each time you close a window. Otherwise, you can use Settings > Set as Default Lister to explicitly save a window as the new default, including its path(s), folder tab(s) and position. The Default Lister positioning option lets you specify how strictly the saved position is used when opening a new window.

After setting > set as Default Lister I can not discovery why Lister will not reopen in default position & size.
Update Default Lister automatically is off.
I do not find a Default Lister position option in version 11.
What other settings prevent Lister from opening at desktop position & size set as default?
Thanks
hime

Apologies, reviewed settings again to see Default lister positioning. It was checked "always in the same position".
Installed DO on new laptop and manually configured all the Preference settings to match existing desktop settings. DO desktop will open in default position and size set.
Since DO laptop settings match DO desktop settings, DO should open in default position. It does not.
hime

A setting must be different somewhere, unless other software is moving the window.

You can use Settings > Backup & Restore to copy all settings from one machine to another.

Thank you Leo.
Tried restoring backup from desktop once.
Will try again.
DO window in old laptop remained in position and size.
Curious