Background color of selected files & folders

As I use dopus for hours everyday, I would like to know if it possible to get the background color of selected files/folders to look at all like they do in the native windows vista/7 explorer. (You can see what I mean if you browse to my computer or desktop, its much better). Explorer also has a color for when you hover your mouse over a file/folder. The background in native explorer also uses a gradient making it look far superior to the one dimentional dopus color.

Has anyone managed to replicate this very clean look? :slight_smile:

Do you mean the full row/box highlight on mouse over? I don't think Opus supports that..If that's what you mean that I would like to know that too. I was just going to make a feature request to Gpsoft but I'll wait to the outcome of this topic.

Yes, exactly, Id like full-row highlight on mouse over. Additionaly I would like to know if we could get it looking anywhere close to as clean as in vista / windows 7 with the glassy effect.

Can't be done at the moment.

(There are full-row selection and full-row highlight options but neither of them have an effect when you just hover over files and they don't look like Vista/Win7 Explorer's hover/selection rectangles.)