Bar Graphs

Geetings all,
Directory Opus has many features and great customizing. Regarding the bar graphs, could you modify the graph to take advantage of multiple colors? I would like to be able to change the color of the bar and possibly use a gradient color fill and/or multiple colors. I think the use of more than one color would provide better visibility of the data the bar represents.
Thanks

You can do this already. :slight_smile:

If you mean the status bar graphs have a look in the 8.1 change notes PDF file (should be in your start menu) for a description of all the colour codes.

If you mean the relative size/age graphs, you can do it via Preferences, Display, Colors & Fonts.

Thank you for your response. That's great, I didn't know these options were there.

Can I change the status bar from the default to graph with a button? It would be a nice addition to the NerOpus button set. I have read the 8.1 change notes and help files, but don't see a command that would allow this.

I don't think you can at the moment. Well, you could make a button which imported an entire preferences configuration, but maintaining the configuration files would be a real pain, unless you very rarely make changes to preferences.

I think it's a very good idea, though. I'd like to be able to toggle certain information in the status bar on and off via buttons and perhaps also have fields which are tied to particular folder formats.