Bug in 12

Hi
If I have DOpus in Explorer View with on the right hand side the viewer pane, it crashed a few times when I delete files from the chose directory. (Version 12.1). It is hard to reproduce: it happens not every time.
Cheers
Renger

Are you seeing this on Windows 10, without the Anniversary Update installed yet? (How to check, using the 'ver' command.)

If so, it is likely this issue, and should be fixed by forcing the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to install. (It seems it has not yet installed for everyone, for some reason.)

It can also be fixed by disabling the File History shell extension (details in the 2nd thread I linked), if you are unable to install the Anniversary Update for some reason.

Hi Leo
I have the Anniversary Update installed. Does it make sense to disable the File History shell extension now? I installed the DOpus Beta release yesterday and deactivated the FIle History. I'll just wait and see if the problem happens again.
Cheers
Renger

It's worth a try in case it is still causing problems on some systems. Let us know what happens.