Bug? PgDn works properly only every other push?

Hello.. I use DO10 10.0.1 in dual lister (top/down), detailed mode.
somehow I'm getting this behavior. pgdn/up is using default assignment.
To reproduce:

- go to a folder with lots of files (more than 2-3 windowheights)
- push Pagedown (the focus goes to the item before the last visible, even if the next is fully visible)
- push Pagedown (the focus goes a full visible length down from the last previously visible, focusing the last visible item)
--- repeat
- push Pagedown (the focus goes UP to the item before the last visible item)
- push Pagedown (the focus goes a full visible length down from the last previously visible, focusing the last visible item)
--- repeat end

I canĀ“t reproduce it here. The first PgDn push sets the cursor to the last item, every consecutive push scrolls one page with the cursor
remaining at the bottom position. The same applies to PgUp. Does the effect also happen if you use PgUp?

Never noticed this before ... but I can confirm this behavior: Every second PgDn the second last item is selected. With PgUp always the first visible item is selected

Yes for me in Power Mode too.

I reported this awhile ago but it didn't get fixed... it makes it so that you effectively have to hit PgDown almost twice as many times as in Explorer. Be sure to log an official support request - it's friggin annoying as all hell, but you can't count on the forum to make it known, so please everyone who cares file a support request to be heard.

I've sent a bugreport on this now.

True, it is annoying.. although I didn't catch it until yesterday because to I tend to use fayt and filters (so I usually don't use pgdn much).

[Edit: This will be fixed in the next update. --02/Aug/2011]