Bug report in Zip handling (I think)

I just had a case of DOpus reporting a C0000005 in a thread, asking me if it was okay to kill it and then suggesting I restart DOpus. I looked around after to see if I could see any log to report the issue, but I didn't see anything obvious. I figured I'd come here to explain what I was doing, and perhaps it can be reproduced and or is obvious by looking at the code.

I was working inside a zip file of pictures (located on a network share on a UNC path), with thumbnail view enabled. I had copied out the couple of pictures I wanted, so I was done. I clicked the up arrow (up to previous directory) but didn't wait for that to complete before closing the lister window. This is when the crash occurred.

I don't know if that's enough info to be helpful, but it's all I've got unless there is some log file I should know about but do not.

Edit: Oh, I guess I should mention I am using 12.6 x64 Build 6369.

Was a crash dump created?

Yes, it appears there is dopus.20171026.040416.dmp @235K

Zipping and emailing to the address in that page. The name reflects the datestamp above.

Thanks for the dmp file.

Could you grab the current 12.6.2 beta and see if the problem still happens with that? It looks like it may be a Windows issue with UNC paths that we added a fix/workaround for in the 12.6.1 but hasn't made it to the stable releases yet.

If you do still see the problem with the beta, please email us any crash dumps which it generates.