Bug report: synchronize with a whole library

My files are organized as such :
D:\Documents for all my personal files -> this links to the Documents library
D:\Documents\Music for all the audio files -> this links to the Music library

Now, when I synchronize an external drive H:\Music with lib://Music and then compare the files, DOpus compares with all the files found on D:\Documents (instead of D:\Documents\Music)!

That sure sounds wrong - and you're certain that the Music library only has that one path as a member folder? You have screenshots of the Sync panel?

If you're in the Music library, and run an Opus cli = go {s} what path does it take you to?

[quote="steje"]That sure sounds wrong - and you're certain that the Music library only has that one path as a member folder? You have screenshots of the Sync panel?

If you're in the Music library, and run an Opus cli = go {s} what path does it take you to?[/quote]
Well, I'm absolutely certain it's the only member. go {s} confirmed.

On the other hand, I encountered the behaviour I mentioned in the previous beta version.
Now, I tried once more in 10.0.5.0 and it resulted like one of my folders was void on my external drive, but it's not! DOpus was about to delete all my files (see the screenshot), which is dangerous!

Anyway, it's quite confusing why this behaviour is inconsistent and I hope GPSoft will fix it swiftly.

Let me add that, as a workaround, I synchronize the folder on my external drive with lib://Documents/Music and everything goes well.

Thanks for that, there does seem to be an issue here - we'll fix it in the next beta.

Thank you for taking my report into account in v. 10.0.5.1. Files are now prepared to be synchronized as intended, but if I click on the Synchronize button, I get the same error for every file: file name syntax, folder or drive is incorrect. (123)

I still have to use the same workaround as before, which works.

Well, it looks like this problem comes from elsewhere: I tried to just copy files from my Music library in flat view to another drive and I got the same error.
GPSoft, can you confirm the problem, or are more details needed?

That should be fixed in the next update.