Bug: Status icon column jumps around like a rabbit without permission

I have my columns set up like this: Status at 18px locked, Filename at fill sorted, Size at auto, Date and time modified at auto, label at auto, tags at auto, total file count at 44px, total sub folder count at 59px, path length at 67px...

If I set a label on something, it works. But if I set "status" ( which is the same thing.... ) the status column jumps over several spaces and changes the size I locked it to... This is a very annoying bug...

Additionally, instead of both icons showing, or animating between the 2, only one is shown which ruins the way I set it up... I am working on a big project which has realms ( server, client, menu and shared between them ) and I have colored icons set up to denote what each file or folder is but I want to add a "TODO" tag or flag to it so I know the file has some work that needs to be done... It removes the first icon for the status and just looks ugly....

If you install the current beta version, I think that will stop the column moving around.

It moves because the default command to set status icons also turns on the status column and sets it to appear after the name column. The beta has a change to prevent it from being moved if it was already being displayed somewhere else.

The status column will show multiple icons as long as it is wide enough to fit them.