Name=mysite.com
Icon=84,9999999
Flags=80006,0,0
Color=0,d5b3b3
Tooltip=Open a dial-lister with the local and FTP dirs for mysite.com
Func1=Go OPENINLEFT C:\Websites\mysite.com\
Func2=Set DUAL=On
Func3=Go OPENINRIGHT FTPSITE=mysite.com

... if the first Go command takes too long to execute then the dual=on commend doesn't run and instead the third command opens a new window. Very consistent here.[/quote]
Thought you might like to know of this.

Damien

Just tried this - works fine no matter how fast I click the button.

I even tried making the first go command an ftp site as well to slow it right down - still worked fine.

Just two points:

Firstly, the Set DUAL=On is redundant, because Go OPENINRIGHT will automatically go into dual display mode if it isn't already.

Secondly, you can combine the two Go commands into one as follows:

Go C:\Websites\mysite.com\ DUALPATH @mysite.com

Cheers,
Jon

You can also do it via a Layout:

Set a lister up how you want it, save it as a Layout, and then create a button which launches that layout. (You can have the button open a new lister for the layout, or change the lister it's run from into the layout.)

It's up to you. (I prefer Jon's method!)

[quote]jon wrote:
Just two points:
Firstly, the Set DUAL=On is redundant, because Go OPENINRIGHT will automatically go into dual display mode if it isn't already.[/quote]

OK, that's good to know.

[quote]jon wrote:
Secondly, you can combine the two Go commands into one as follows:
Go C:\Websites\mysite.com\ DUALPATH @mysite.com[/quote]
Even better.
I was wondering why you didn't say "FTPSITE=" and indeed it didn't work if I included that part, which definitely wasn't logical. So, tip time...

[quote]You can make a lister load two directories simultaneously by including the DUALPATH option:

To use this with an FTP site use the at-sign before the name of your site...

If you have your FTP sites grouped in different folders, just list the folder name:

[/quote]