Button for "Close all other tabs"?

I use QAP and end up with tons of DOpus tabs open. I frequently close them via r-click the tab I want and choose "Close all other tabs." Is it possible to make a toolbar button for this?

I looked in Customize --> Commands --> Folder Tabs. There is a "Close Tab" command, but not "Close all other..."

You can use GO TABCLOSEALL. Also, the documentation for this particular case it's on here: Go [Directory Opus Manual]

You can close all tabs to the right or left with Go TABCLOSEALL=right or Go TABCLOSEALL=left

1 Like

For me using 13.6,
I already have in the tab menu, close left or close right.
Manual for Tabs default

tab_context_menu_dark

Thanks folks. I should have pointed out that I did find the tabs contect menu. That's how I knew the command existed. I just didn't see how to make a button. It looks like the answer is [EDIT] updated the answer, after reading Leo's tutorial linked in his reply below.

Right-click an empty spot on the toolbar and choose Customize from the context menu. Then, again, r-cllick on a toolbar and shoose New ---> Button. Then r-click that button, and choose Edit. Then paste in the GO TABCLOSEALL. Then I dragged the new button to the location I wanted and closed the Customize stuff.
Thanks agan. -steve

You don't usually want a User Command, and definitely don't want WSL Script Function for this. :slight_smile:

See the first part of How to use buttons and scripts from this forum for quick instructions on how to make a new button for a command.

1 Like