Button for direct search in FAYT

There is a way to configure a button so that when pressed, the text editados appears in the FAYT text box? Thank!

Yes, have a look at the CLI QUICKFIND command:

https://www.gpsoft.com.au/help/opus12/index.html#!Documents/CLI_Command.htm

1 Like

Perfect @Leo, thank you a thousand times!

CLI QUICKFIND editados

Leo I am trying to create a kind of virtual keyboard to write directly in the FAYT, I created a toolbar and in them I created several buttons each with a different character (CLI QUICKFIND a, CLI QUICKFIND b...) .

The first character I press enters perfectly, but any others I try after do not. Is there any way to be able to enter several characters one after the other, as if it were concatenating?

You can using scripting, but wouldn’t using the keyboard be easier? :slight_smile:

When I used my Spanish keyboard it was easy, but now I'm using a Portuguese keyboard that got a bit lost with some keys. I was wanting to create a bar with the letters A, B, C..., but if it is necessary to write a script I won't know how to do that. Thank

There is this virtual keyboard by @qiuqiu, is it possible to keep it always visible?

teclado

Hi @Leo Similar to how you can enter a predefined text in the Filter field from a button, example Set QUICKFILTER "test text" , is it possible to do it for the Search field of the Tools bar? (no CLI QUICKFIND, no CLI QUICKSEARCH) Thanks

If they’re in QuickFilter mode then I think the same command will modify them.

Sorry Leo, but I did not understand. :upside_down_face:

I was just asking you out of curiosity because I was seeing that there are commands to enter texts in all the search boxes, but I had not found to do it in the Search field of the toolbar. :thinking: