Button for GetSizes plus Get Total File Count

I'm kind of stuck with this one, i find the Total File Count column is really useful but the problem is if i enable that column the Get Sizes automatically activates which really kills performance. This makes sense because Opus needs to dig though all subfolders to calculate the number of files.

So if possible i'd really love to add the Total File Count option to a toolbar button, so i can click it and calculate the values only when i need them.

This is what i mean, a single button that will calculate the "Size" and "Files (Total)" columns.

I already have a button with the GetSizes function, so i just need to tack on a command to get the Total Files also. I tried things like:

GetFilesTotal
GetTotalFiles

Along with numerous other wild guesses with no success.

Is there a command to do this? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if this is what you want, but this code toggles the filecounttotal column:

Set COLUMNSTOGGLE=filecounttotal

Note that if you have added the Total File Count column to your file list then Opus will always calculate folder sizes while calculating the total file/folder counts.

See this FAQ: [Calculate Folder Sizes Automatically)

[quote="Christiaan"]I'm not sure if this is what you want, but this code toggles the filecounttotal column:

Set COLUMNSTOGGLE=filecounttotal [/quote]

Many thanks Christian, that's "exactly" what i wanted to do.

I was trying to use various Get commands, because my GetSizes button calculated the sizes column perfectly so i naturally assumed a GetSomething command would do the same for Total Files column. A gotcha moment in logic lol.

Thanks again mate, much appreciated.