Can I add a toolbar button to extract a zip to current folder, but within its own folder?

When you right click a folder in DO you are given the extract options. The one I'm after is the one that says "extract to "zip folder name"" (see screenshot)
I seem to be able to add the extract button to the toolbar, but that extracts it to the other display(?) in the dual display mode. I would like to simply extract it, in its original folder, to the folder the zip is in. But I want to do this with one click from a toolbar.
Sorry if that doesn't make total sense. I'm finding it a bit hard to explain.
Thanks in advance!

There's a command you can use or copy here in the default toolbars:

It runs this:

Copy EXTRACT=sub HERE

If needed: How to use buttons and scripts from this forum

Thanks Leo!
Again, I think maybe I'm not explaining myself correctly. Let me try again.
Say I have 2 files that I then zip into a zip file called "Files.zip". I want to be able to click one button and have that zip extract to a folder called "Files" that has the 2 files in that folder. What is happening with the command you suggested is the 2 files are just extracted into the current folder, not into their own folder named the zip file name. Does that make sense?

The command I posted will do that. If it's doing something else, make sure you didn't leave out the "=sub" part and copied the command exactly.

Ah yes, it seems to be working now. Apologies, and thanks!