Can opus display a 'go up folder' in the first line of the l

Can opus display a 'go up folder' in the first line of the list, just like Total commder?

I don't think this will ever be added. GPSoft seem to view it as a throwback to the 1980s (and personally I agree but that's not important right now).

You can put a parent button anywhere on the toolbars that you like. (Put it just above the file list and it's like clicking ".." except that it's always there in the same place even if the list is scrolled down).

You can also use the parent button in the "file display border" which is always displayed in dual mode and can be configured to display at all times in single-pane mode as well.

Hotkeys also do the job, of course. (Backspace by default.)

There's also a pop-out parent button that you can configure to appear when the mouse hovers over the top-left corner of the file display.

It is depressing,
and thank you for your reply.

[quote="hugee2003"]It is depressing,
and thank you for your reply.[/quote]
Don't be depressed, Hugee...

The parent buttons that Leo suggests, either the built-in one, or one of your own making work very nicely. I have a home-made one on a toolbar in between the two panels of a horizontal dual display, and use it often.

I find it convenient to have a hotkey setup for parent - I use the (`) in the upper left corner of the keyboard - just below the ESC key.

Go UP BACK