Can the installer follow Windows dark mode setting?

Can you make it so that the installer follows the Windows dark mode setting?
The new DO13 installer window is now larger, so it is even more blinding than it was before.

I am not sure it would be a good idea, since implementing dark mode for Windows desktop apps requires hooking a lot of APIs (unless Microsoft ever actually do their jobs properly, which looks unlikely), and you don't really want that in an installer/uninstaller without some way to configure it back to Light Mode if it causes problems (e.g. on a new version of Windows).

Ah, I didn't know it was that difficult. Maybe make the installer window smaller again? :wink:
Nah, I'll just perform updates in daylight or put on some shades. :sunglasses:

I have to say when I noticed the new installer for this out-of-beta Opus 13 I thought it looks better and more polished, didn't mind the bigger buttons etc. :smiley:

As for the night mode, that's just something that the Windows itself should handle, but because the Opus installer is a Win32 app (I think) it doesn't.

Opus installer window could be rewritten to use the WinUI 3 (like the native apps such as the Notepad, Calculator and the like), and then the Windows would support auto dark theme for it.