Can't find a hotkey in the key list

Hi,
Some time ago, I defined Alt + X as a hotkey to shut down my media player. I now wish to disable it before I re-assign it to a new function, but it doesn't appear in the list that's launched by clicking Help > Keyboard Map., and I don't know where else to look. It still functions correctly; the definition must be somewhere!

Did you look through every section of the list? (Or use the filter at the bottom?)

If it's not in there, are you sure the hotkey was defined in Opus and not something else like AutoHotkey?

Thanks, Leo.

I did scroll down the whole list (more than once!) and I did try using the filter (more than once!).
In the past I have defined that hotkey using AutoHotKey, but that predates this issue, and I made sure that an old script wasn't running before posting the question. I WILL keep searching, though, especially as your response implies that the keyboard map list is where I should have been looking for a DO-defined key.

Many thanks for your swift response.

OK:
Now's the time for me to be highly embarrassed; I had configured the shortcut in the media player itself.

I apologize if I've wasted anybody's time.

2 Likes