Can't link my account due to volume license

Yesterday I tried to link my account to bump the attention for my postings. Unfortunately I haven't had success because we are a business customer having volume licenses for DOpus 8 / 9 / 10 /11. I guess that my colleagues already grabbed these registration numbers for each version to register themselves. If I understand it correct I can't register as long as anybody else is held the link.

:frowning:

I wan't to be orange as well.

Per the licence agreement technical support for volume licences must be channeled through a single designated contact. If you wish to change your company's designated contact please email info@gpsoft.com.au with your company's registration details.

Ok, I will have to find out who was the lucky guy to register first for the different major versions.

But this raises the question of how you distinguish between requests from single user against multi user licenses to assign a priority. Leo often states that it needs more feedback from other users to increase the priority of an issue. In case of a multi user license there may be 10 or more people hidden behind a single request.

Isn't it difficult to level that out?

For example, in case of my request to make these Shift+NumKeys combos usable as shortcuts (by evaluating the key-location of the event) there are at least 4 other guys in my floor who would like to also make intensive use of the numpad. Thus my request was actually a +4. Does that make a difference? :thumbsup:

If you like, you can find this request here:

BTW: The current version 11 is incredible, all our thumbs up for your fantastic work. DOpus has increased our productivity a lot and looks so great at the same time.

It probably makes most sense for whoever posts the request to mention that it's not just for them but other people in their team who want it as well (where that is the case). Better than everyone on the team +1ing each other's posts.

That makes things clearer for everyone.