CD Autorun

Ok I'm probably missing something obvious with this.

Under Explorer if I double click a CD device within the my computer view the CD will autoplay.

If I try the same thing within Dopus by opening a lister showing my computer, double clicking on a CD decive dopus will show the files on the CD/DVD rather than starting the autorun.exe

I'm sure there's something obvious to fix this but I can't seem to find anything with Dopus to enable or disable CD double-click autoplay/autorun

Does it work if you right-click the device and select Autorun?

Yup that works fine.

Double click used to work with dopus, so I don't know what changed and am not sure exactly within dopus I should be looking.

Maybe it's something to do with the Drive filetype? I'm not sure though.

If it worked how you want it to in Opus 8 and changed in Opus 9 then it's probably due to changes in the way Explorer Replacement mode works, but may still be changeable by editing the Drive filetype and/or excluding the drive letters in question from Explorer Replacement mode.

Tnx

Just checked and it works the same way Explorer works under version 8 - so it's def something changed with V9.

Tried excluding the drives but Dopus still listed the contents of the CD/DVD rather than launching autorun from the drive.

I'll play around and see if I can get it working.