Change colors for address bar (or location bar / breadcrumb bar)

When I use ALT + D to highlight address bar inside Dopus, it looks dark gray and highlight classic windows blue.

Where in Preferences > Display > Colors & Fonts can I change this?

Those colors come from Windows. Almost all edit controls should be the same?

1 Like

As far as you know this background color control setting is not available in Dopus?

... so wait, where do I edit "edit controls"? Is it inside Windows 10? When I go into Settings > Colors and turn on transparency, toggle dark / light theme.. nothing changes. thoughts?

Windows doesn't make it easy to change colors/themes these days, and Opus doesn't current provide a way to override the color of edit controls.

You can change the color of the location field when it is not being edited, but it'll always look like that when you click on it to edit it, at least at the moment and without installing something like WindowBlinds that changes the Windows visual style system-wide.

May you please tell me "where" I can change the color of the location field when it is not being edited?

Thanks!

Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts / File display border - *

1 Like

hi, i'm on windows 7.

no matter what options i choose, the text color or background color of the location bar doesn't change.

I have to change the color settings of "Toolbar and menu defaults" :slight_smile: