Change folder display items for all file types

I want to look at folders that contain photos and display simply name, file size and dimensions.
I know that I can in an individual folder change the display by right clicking on the folder display bar and tick the columns I want displayed - filename, size and dimensions. But I seem to have to do this for every folder individually.
Is there any way of doing this for all image file folders or even a quicker way of achieving what I want.
I need to be able quickly list all files by dimensions so that I can pick the sizes I need for a web site.
I can see this question has been asked before but those are a few years old. Maybe things have changed!

If you want to do it for all folders, as your default format, regardless of contents: Folder Formats: Quick Guide.

If you want to do it only for folders which mostly contain images, use Content Types: https://www.gpsoft.com.au/help/opus12/index.html#!Documents/Content_Types.htm

Thanks. Trying to get my head round this one! One or two things in the Quick Guide (2005) seem to relate to earlier versions but I have figured out where they are now. e.g. the screen shots hows Folder options on the Tool bar which at least on my system) it's not.
I have managed to achieve what I wanted so that is the main thing. - thanks very much.

The guide was lasted edited Sep 2017 and the current screenshots are from Opus 12. Maybe you're using custom toolbars/menus?

Quite possible. I find Opus very useful but have to admit I haven't fully explored it all. As long as I can do what I want I am very happy with it (and the level of support). I can now list images by dimensions which is useful for the job in hand. Many thanks.

1 Like