Change refresh on drive mounted via linked directory

OK Leo, here's what I did.

Opened 4 filemanagers at the same time, each a quarter of my laptop screen; Was Windows'8 explorer, xyplorer, xpolorer2 and DO.
All focused to same files in same folder : c:\test, conatining test1.txt, test2.txt and text3.txt.

Then i deleted test1.txt in DO, using the delete keyboard key : file is deleted from disk, disappear from all filemanagers file pane window but DO.
Then i deleted test2.txt in DO, using genuine DO right click menu delete file option : file is deleted from disk, disappear from all filemanagers file pane window but DO. DO is still showing test1.txt, test2.text and text3.txt
as others only show test3.txt file.
Then i deleted test3.txt with my custom right click menu secrue delete option : file is deleted from disk, disappear from all filemanagers file pane window icluding DO.

At the end of procedure : All three files are deleted from disk, xyplorer xplorer2 and windows explorer don't show them anymore, and DO still shows test1.txt, test2.txt.

BTW, the GO Refresh workaround is really bad, as refreshing lister always make it back to top directory, even if the deleted file is at bottom. Boring too.....

IS it clear and useful Leo?

Damned, I really should type without gloves, too many typos in there :imp:

Thanks for doing that test and the info!

Is the Recycle Bin in use on that drive?

If you turn off Preferences / File Operations / Deleting Files / Delete to Recycle Bin where possible (supports undo) and delete a file in Opus again, does that do the right thing?

If the problem only happens when files are recycled, and not when deleted, that might provide us with a clue.

Yes

Still no joy.

But it affects renaming files too, so should not be a recycler problem.

That strange behavior happens when deleting, moving or renaming a file. Seems DO does not receive "reload files in lister" message
from the filesystem...

Follow up : whatever option i put in this section about the recycle bin, it fails.

The only way to reestablish normal behavior is to activate the secure delete option. From there, DO
acts the way it is suppose to. Maybe it's the path to follow to find the culprit.....

Thanks for the info, it helps us know what to look for.