Checkbox mode only to the left

Hello,

I tried to build 2 simple buttons : one to have checkbox mode to the left, and one to the right, without taking care about the focus.
So i tried the following codes :

Set FOCUS=Left Set CHECKBOXMODE=ToggleandSet FOCUS=Left CHECKBOXMODE=Toggle
But it didn't work : The focus moved AFTER beeing entered in checkbox mode...

Any idea ? :slight_smile:

Try...

Set FOCUS=Left /home\dopusrt.exe /cmd Set CHECKBOXMODE=Toggle
Regards, AB

Wow, it worked...
Thank you very much :slight_smile:
But please... could you explain why my code didn't work, and why yours is ok ?

Merci :slight_smile:

[quote="mykael"]Wow, it worked...
Thank you very much :slight_smile:
But please... could you explain why my code didn't work, and why yours is ok ?

Merci :slight_smile:[/quote]
My understanding, which could be wrong, is that on entry to the string of Opus commands in a button the currently selected SOURCE is treated as constant. This means that all Opus commands that follow will operate on that fixed SOURCE.

DopusRT is an external program used to execute valid Opus commands. It also operates on whatever is the current SOURCE at the time it is invoked. In this case, by the time DopusRT is executed, the original SOURCE has been replaced by the LEFT pane so the command passed to DopusRT is executed against the LEFT pane since that is now current.

Regards, AB

FWIW, the command without dopusrt.exe will probably work in 10.2.0.8 once it is released, thanks to some changes Jon made earlier today in response to a similar question.

(Also worth noting that you can use dopusrt.exe on its own; no need to use the /home alias before it, and it may be more efficient to leave the alias out as there's special processing of lines that start with dopusrt.exe.)

Thanks for all those explanations.
I tried without the /home, but windows can't find dopusrt.exe

Hmmmm..

This is with 10.2.0.7

Regards, AB

Oops, sorry, it's just "dopusrt" without the .exe either. e.g.

dopusrt /cmd help about

Now it's perfect, thank you :slight_smile: