Clipboard PASTE?

Hello All,

Well, if I copy any text to Clipoard, and try to paste it in DO using "Clipboard PASTE" or the standard toolbar command, DO crashes.

Can anyone confirm this please?

Also, if I select any Control Panel applet from the drop down menu beside the Control Panel icon on the Breadcrumbs path, I get an empty File display as in image below.

Edit: I realize also as in image above that in "Windows Vista Basic" theme, the "On Top" and "Zoom" titlebar buttons don't appear (they apear in "Windows Standard" theme though)

TIA
TheTruth

[quote="TheTruth"]Well, if I copy any text to Clipoard, and try to paste it in DO using "Clipboard PASTE" or the standard toolbar command, DO crashes.

Can anyone confirm this please?[/quote]
It doesn't happen here. Could you try disabling all viewer plugins and see if it still happens? Also, which view mode are you using?

I guess the bug there is that the control panel applets are listed as I don't think Opus attempts to support them (so they shouldn't be listed, or if you select them they should be launched in Explorer).

That's on purpose. On Vista, at least when the DWM is enabled, there is no way to draw into the window titlebar. The on-top function is still available via the system menu (click on the window's titlebar icon for the menu).

Ok, I coudn't reprduce the error again, but it happens from time to time.
I installed DO in VM and it works OK, so it maybe something conflicting with DO. I'll invistigate more anyway

Aha

Thanks for your support