Close tab when "open in new Lister" via right mouse

Hi, i have already read without finding a working solution:

The only thing I want is that a tab, which is opened next to/with other/further tabs in a Lister-No. 01 together, can be "detached", i.e. this one tab is simply opened in a complete new Lister-No. 02 and THIS tab, which was originally opened in Lister-No. 01 next to/with other/further tabs/tabs, CLOSES in this originally Lister-No 01 parallel - i.e. automatically.

What works: Highlight a tab and right-click to select from the menu: "Open in New Lister".
What does not work or I could not manage yet: That the parallel (first/originally) "old" tab in the first/originally Lister-No. 01 closes automatically and in Lister-No. 01 only the remaining originally opened other tabs are/remain open.

The scripts in above links did not work for me.

It would be nicest, if you don't have to go to the menu with the right mouse button and click "Open in the new Lister", but - like with the Firefox - simply the concerning tab with the left mouse button on a free place of the screen pushes with the consequence that (only) this one tab is in its own Lister and the tab in the first Lister No. 01 is closed there automatically - with short words: MOVING a certain tab from a Lister with more opened other tabs -ยป into a new Lister window separately.

Many Thanks for help!

You can drag the tab out to the desktop to split it into a separate window. (It has to be dragged to the desktop, not over any other window or program.)

You can also right-click the tab and choose Split to new lister. (Unless it's the first tab. Not sure why we don't show that menu item for the first tab as it's a valid operation. I'll see if we can change that, now I've noticed it.)

Hi Leo,
I dragged the tab to the desktop, not over any other window or program, but nothing happend.
But at least works with the right mouse button actually with "split in new lister" (the translation into German was very misunderstandable), so I had never clicked this before. Thank you therefore very much ... but where can be the problem regarding point 1, ie that moving a tab to the desktop does not work (I use WIN7 with classic view)?

I'm not familiar with Classic View, but if it modifies the desktop window then it might break the drag-out functionality.

Actually, my mistake: That command doesn't do what I thought, which may also explain why the German translation didn't indicate what I said.

It will split the tab you right-clicked and all tabs to the right of it into a new window.

(That's also why it isn't shown for the first tab, since it doesn't really make sense there.)

To do what you want, you could make a toolbar button or hotkey which runs this command:

Go NEW CURRENT
Go TABCLOSE

I'm not familiar with Classic View, but if it modifies the desktop window then it might break the drag-out functionality.

... I think not (with Firefox it works as well), maybe it's because of another Windows setting, but the command you mentioned works very well and that's enough for me - best thanks, Leo!